Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WOD Front Squats & GHD Situps

WOD
21-18-15-12-9-6-3
Front squat 185#
GHD Situps

Results
34:10, 135#

Hacking up a lung in between reps didn't help... But at least I finished! And surprisingly I was able to knock out the GHDs rather quickly, so we'll see how sore I am tomorrow from them. 

••Ben••
(iPhone iRonick)

3 comments:

MJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MJ said...

I've heard those sit-ups are brutal. I haven't had to do them yet. But I did row 1834 meters today in 10 minutes!

And yesterday-- I did pull-ups with the elastic strap (and Toby)!! -- and 15 dips!

Unknown said...

I hear the same thing... Hopefully I'll still be able to walk torrow ;-) Way to go on the row, pullups, and dips. I needto work on my dips... And pullups... And so many other thing... Especially my eating, I always eat like crap ehenon-call and this time was no exception.