Monday, January 25, 2010

WOD - front squats + 10-9-8....

WOD

Front Squat

3-3-2-2-1-1

What does this mean? This means: Warm up to your 3 rep max and hit it 2 times, add weight then hit your 2's hard, finally add even more weight and finish with extremely challenging 1 rep max's.

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Box Jump 24"

Thruster @ 135#/95#

This workout should be done in less than 14 minutes. Obviously at this load it would take some of you a lot longer than that. Please adjust the weight accordingly. However, I would rather have you start heavier and need to drop down than start to light and finish in 3 minutes.

Results
135-185-205-225-245-255
Not to bad for not doing front squats in a while the last time I logged them for weight was back in Nov and i think it was 215# x 3.

14:23 @ 95#
The thrusters, as expected, did me in. I did actually lay o. The floor for about 30s or so just before the 4 rep round as my back was not happy. But overall I think 95# was a good weight.

••Ben••
(iPhone iRonick)

0 comments: