Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WOD - pullup+pushup+situp ladder

WOD

Practice the Handstand
              
Followed by
                
Perform 3 pull ups- 3 push ups- and 3 sit ups the first minute of work.
Your second minute will be: 4 Pull Ups- 4 push ups- and 4 sit ups 
Your third minute will be: 5 Pull Ups- 5 Push ups- and 5 sit ups
After you complete the task, you can rest for the rest of that minute.
                         
This sequence follows until you can no longer complete the task in 1 minute. Again, this is the first time we have tried this. I will most likely make tweaks to this.
If you finish this task before 10 minutes....I reserve the right to add something else if necessary.

Results

7s (5 rounds) + 4
I kinda tweaked my side while learning to snowboard this weekend and the situps where did me in. Surprisingly, the kip on the pullups didn't bother me that much.   

250m partner row x5
Averaged 1:40 (/500m) pace. 


••Ben••
(iPhone iRonick)

0 comments: