WOD:
“Fight Gone Bad”
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. We’ve used this in 3 and 5 round versions. The stations are:
Results:
75-70-66-59-58
My back didn’t do so well with this, so my numbers kinda suck and I feel like I could have gone harder. But all and all it was still a killer workout as usual.
“Fight Gone Bad”
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. We’ve used this in 3 and 5 round versions. The stations are:
- Wall-ball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
- Box Jump: 20″ box (Reps)
- Push-press: 75 pounds (Reps)
- Row: calories (Calories)
Results:
75-70-66-59-58
My back didn’t do so well with this, so my numbers kinda suck and I feel like I could have gone harder. But all and all it was still a killer workout as usual.
0 comments:
Post a Comment