Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Team WOD

Since we had 18 folks show up for the 5:30 class yesterday, Jason decided to have us do a Team WOD instead of the .COM or Strength WODs...

Team WOD: 3 person team
3 rounds of:
1 min at each station, 1 person on a station:
- Ring Dips
- Burpees
- Squat Cleans (135#)
and run 200m between each round.

Results:
Didn't really keep track of reps, but it was a good workout in spite of my sucking... I haven't done squat cleans in a while and it showed, as I only got at most 4 reps @ 125#.

Nutrionize Lecture:
After the class I attended the Nutrionize lecture to learn a bit more about eating better. They talked about what they call Zoleo eating... put simiply, its Zone + Paleo - "crap". Its meant to be a eating lifestyle which is easy to do on a day to day basis without having to deal with all the overhead "crap" (like to carry a scale around with you for the Zone).

You can check out their blog at http://www.nutritionize.net

0 comments: