Thursday, December 10, 2009

WOD - Clean&Jerk + Burpees

WOD
10, 9, 8...
clean & jerk 155#
Burpees


Results
19:24 @ 115#

I think I finaly choose a good weight to scale for a change. Per clean it was a little light, but strung togehter it was good. I did stop after 5 rounds to give my back a break which really helped for the last rounds.

I really suck at the clean because of my wrist and shoulder flexibility issues. I can't properly catch the bar yet so it puts stress on my back and wrists. Which sucks.... And that's why I only did 115# instead of 155# or even 135#.

But, as usual, it was a good workout as evident by my puddles (yes plural) of sweat on the floor ;-) It feels good to be more of a regular at the gym again.


••Ben••
(iPhone iRonick)

0 comments: