Ok, so this workout really wipped me out. Even after 10min if resting I was still wobbly. It was a challenge since I suck at front squats and pullups. But on the up side, even though I could only do like two pullups at a time by the end, I managed NOT to tear a whole in my hand!
I also got some advice on things I can do to help with my flexibility issues for front squats. I definitly need to start spending additional time working on stuff outside of the classes if I'm ever going to any improvements.
-
Hey guys. Please note that both our Santa Clara and Mountain View blogs
have moved to: www.KIathletics.com Please bookmark this and use this as
your daily ...
1 comments:
Ok, so this workout really wipped me out. Even after 10min if resting I was still wobbly. It was a challenge since I suck at front squats and pullups. But on the up side, even though I could only do like two pullups at a time by the end, I managed NOT to tear a whole in my hand!
I also got some advice on things I can do to help with my flexibility issues for front squats. I definitly need to start spending additional time working on stuff outside of the classes if I'm ever going to any improvements.
Post a Comment