Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back to SGX

As apparent by my last few entries, I've decide to switch back to the SGX routine this week...

Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE CrossFit and I think it is great for being fit. However, right now I am NOT happy with my weight (or waist) at this time and I am having really tough time getting into a routine with CrossFit which mean I have yet to get my eating under control.

At least with SGX I know that it is a routine that I can follow and does get results for me. My plan is to continue the SGX routine for at least the next month and then decide what I want to do after that... I may continue to some CrossFit workouts on the weekends, but for now I am not going to do the classes on a regular basis.

0 comments: