So continue my day behind routine... I did the CrossFit Sunnyvale WOD for 2008-06-23 today:
Muscle Snatch: 45x5, 55x5, 65x3, 75x1,1,1,1,1
Hang Power Snatch: 75x3, 80x1,1,1,1,1
Snatch Balance: 80x.75, 65x2,3, 75x1,1,1,1,1
Tabata Pushups: 4
This was the first "strength" workout I've done and decided to go a little on the easy side because I'm still getting use to the movements and the gym doesn't have a rack or bumper plates. When I did the first Snatch Balance I almost fell over, hence I dropped the weight back down.
Overall I think I did pretty good for my first try at the strength workout, it took me about 30min after a 400m jog (treadmill) and some stretches. I was tempted to try the workout yesterday, but decided to keep it a rest day after the weekend of drum corps.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment